Running out of business cards is actually kind of great! It gives me a chance to take a fresh look at my card and – in this case – redesign it altogether.
I started out with a blind impression for the little flowers, but then I switched to printing with transparent white for an “almost blind” impression. The pattern just looked better and more uniform with a little ink on the press.
For the text, I hand-mixed a dark charcoal ink that jumps right off the card without being too harsh (black would’ve been a little much, really).
The Chandler & Price is behaving beautifully – all ready to start printing the many (many!) custom projects and new stationery designs that are lined up for the next few weeks. I’ll keep the pictures coming…